Live Dealer Roulette Tables At Royal Vegas And Other Fortune Lounge Online Casinos.
Now, players at Royal Vegas and other Fortune Lounge online casinos can play a selection of games with a video stream of a real live dealer! This real live action can be enjoyed while playing roulette, blackjack and baccarat in the comfort of your home. Live Dealer lets you play a number of table games in real time, against real dealers on real tables.
At Royal Vegas online casino players can now experience the thrill of a land-based casino by viewing a Live Dealer at their table. This means they can play in real time with real dealers, mimicking the features of a real world game.
Other casinos that support Live Dealer include: Platinum Play, 7 Sultans and Vegas Palms.
Playing roulette in Live Dealer gives you the option of playing roulette or multi-player roulette by clicking on the small tabs that are on top of the first dealer's picture. With both options you will be playing on an empty layout, and with the same dealer's selection. However, with multi-player roulette you will be able to see what the other logged players are playing on a small screen, enhancing the live online casino experience.
(1) Choose one of the available dealers. You can make your decision based on the record of each dealer shown on the card next to their picture. You can see the results of the last spun numbers. Just click on a dealer to choose.
(2) Choose a table. On the right of the screen you will see a selection of tables with different bet limits and, on the multi-player option, different number of seats taken. Choose to play alone or accompanied by other players.
(3) Choose which view you will prefer to watch the game: Game View or Casino View. We suggest choosing Game View on roulette games, as it makes it easier to place the bets on the table. Once you have selected the view, the system won't prompt you again before starting the game.
Tabs, Commands, and Functionalities
To place a bet you will have to choose the value of the chips you want to play on the bottom left. There is a time limit of 40 seconds for betting and you will see its status on the top left of the game screen.
Please be aware that each time you bet you will have to confirm your bets by clicking on the "Confirm Bets", a green tab at the bottom right of the screen. If you fail to confirm your bet before the dealer calls "No more bets", your bets won't be valid. Once your bets are placed and after the dealer calls "No more bets" the dealer will spin the ball.
Autobet: set a betting pattern that will be repeated for as many spins as defined by the user.
Game history: shows all the outcomes from all the spins.
1. London Roulette At William Hill Live Casino - 400 Live Dealers.. (05/02/2011)
2. Live Roulette, Blackjack And Baccarat Tables In Re-Designed.. (02/02/2011)
3. Ladbrokes Casino Launches Live Slingshot Roulette Game (27/08/2010)
Back to articles Page 1
Roulette Articles And News From Online Casinos:
Page 1 Page 2 Page 3 Page 4 Page 5 List Of All Roulette Articles